The Government of Russia has approved and enforced the following documents: Federal Law N 416 of 07.12.2011 “Concerning Water Supply and Wastewater Disposal” and the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation N 782 of 05.09.2013 “Concerning Water Supply and Wastewater Disposal Systems” (including the “Regulations for the Development and Approval of Water Supply and Wastewater Disposal Plans” and the “Requirements for the Content of Water Supply and Wastewater Disposal Plans”).
Having relevant experience, “MosvodokanalNIIproject” JSC offers the development of water supply and wastewater disposal plans for various Russian cities and settlements.
The Institute guarantees the following principles for providing the population of every specific municipality with potable water and standard-quality treatment of wastewater:
- Maximum allowance for local geographic and geological conditions and the capacity of water reservoirs located on the territory of this municipality;
- Taking into account the regional features of water supply and wastewater disposal while observing the single federal policy and legislative basis;
- Well-balanced development of water supply system, wastewater disposal system and local industry;
- Observing the principle of sustainable development of a municipality and its components;
- Flexible organizational and engineering structure of water supply and wastewater disposal systems combining centralized, non-centralized and autonomous water supply and wastewater disposal systems;
- - Development of centralized water supply and/or wastewater disposal systems on the basis of the best available technology and introduction of energy-saving technologies.
1. Number of inhabitants up to 100 000 people: 3 000 000 – 5 000 000 rubles
2. Number of inhabitants from 100 000 to 500 000 people: 5 000 000 –12 000 000 rubles
3. Number of inhabitants from 500 000 to 1 000 000 people: 15 000 000 – 25 000 000 rubles
4. Number of inhabitants is 1.000.000 people: 30.000.000 – 50.000.000 rubles
Exact pricing is defined when making a contract depending on specific requirements for the composition of facilities. The pricing is defined in accordance with the existing price book for water supply and wastewater disposal.
“MosvodokanalNIIproject” JSC develops Waste Management Master Plans on the basis of complex analysis of modern technologies for industrial waste and consumption waste, taking into account the possibilities for their realization on a given territory, the specific features of this region, the prospects for its development as well as the needs for secondary raw materials and additional energy sources. We consider various waste management scenarios and funding models taking into account personal incomes and possibilities for the attraction of investments.
Our company develops Master Plans not only for individual cities but for entire regions thus making it possible to develop the required policy in the field of waste management not only at the level of individual municipalities but at the level of constituent entities of the Russian Federation also.
The main aspect for the development of Master Plans is the realization of a complex of measures aimed at reducing the volume of landfilled waste, increasing the volume of waste to be used as secondary raw materials, attraction of investments in the economy of the region in question, creation of additional employment, providing environmentally safe storage, processing and destruction of waste, recultivation and sanitation of territories occupied by unauthorized and authorized landfills, elimination of accumulated industrial waste posing hazard for human health and environment.
1. The area of the territory in question does not exceed 50 km2 and the number of inhabitants is up to 100 000 people: 750 000 – 1 000 000 rubles
2. The area of the territory in question is within the range of 50 – 500 км2 and the number of inhabitants is within the range of 100 000 – 1 000 000 people: 1 000 000 – 3 500 000 rubles/p>
3. The area of the territory (or a region) in question is over 500 км2 ((or a region) and the number of inhabitants is over 1 000 000 people: 4 000 000 – 9 000 000 rubles
4. A krai or a republic: 10 000 000 – 16 000 000 rubles
Exact pricing is defined when making a contract, depending on specific requirements for the composition of a plan and the degree of its detailed elaboration.